Our internet was out earlier this week, and I’ve been trying to get through hundreds of posts in my RSS reader ever since. Too much goodness to share it all, so here are just a few things that caught my eye this week:
- different ways to tie a scarf at What Would a Nerd Wear
- for any Decemberists fans out there: an impressive round-up of Decemberists covers. My favorite is still Heart’s “Crazy on You” but I may be biased from seeing it performed live.
- The Real Good Experiment by Blu Dot. Because who doesn’t love a good chair?
- Maison Martin Margiela’s salvaged bottle lamps, seen at Linda & Harriet
- I’ve been talking about doing a clothing swap for ages, and Stephanie’s recent jewelry swap might just be the motivation I need to get the ball rolling
What have you got planned for the weekend? We have some friends in town, which should be fun. And we’re supposed to get more snow, although I’m less excited about that. Hope you have a great one, and happy Valentine’s day (if you’re into that sort of thing). xo